Protein-packed Microgreens Salad with Cashews
- 6 cups spinach leaves
- 1 large handful of any microgreens of your choice
- 1/4 of mint leaves
- 1 cup cashews (raw or salted)
- 1 heirloom or steak tomato, sliced and chopped
- Ranch style salad dressing
- In a small pan, toast the cashews for 1 minute. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn. Remove cashews from the pan and allow them to cool. You may chop them into smaller pieces or keep them whole. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine spinach leaves, microgreens, and mint. Toss.
- In a small bowl toss the tomato slices with cup of salad dressing. Then top the salad with the coated tomatoes. Sprinkle cashews evenly around the top of the salad.